Please note – A request for an excused absence from a PERFORMANCE must be made directly to Dr. Lortz. After that discussion, you will submit this form if permitted to miss the performance.
This form can be submitted for missing class or any other rehearsal without contacting Dr. Lortz.
Please refer to the Attendance Policy in the course syllabus for the criteria of excused rehearsal and performance absences, along with the consequences of unexcused absences.
- Submit this form within 1 week of an anticipated absence.
- For illness, provide the physician’s documentation with the date and time.
- For significant illnesses or injuries, provide medical directives regarding participation restrictions, return dates, and necessary accommodations.
- If tardy, select “tardy” instead of “absence.”
- Include relevant additional documentation.